Keel Farms Agrarian Ale
Keel Farms Agrarian Ale Founders Club
Be part of an exclusive group of Keel Farms Agrarian Ale enthusiasts! Be a founding member of the brewery for life! You’ll be given the opportunity to try new releases before anyone else, take advantage of special deals at the tasting room, and receive a custom mug and a custom growler to enjoy your FREE BEER FOR LIFE. The lifetime membership fee is $1000. Founders Club memberships are valid for the entirety of the founder’s life.
- Receive a custom engraved ceramic mug that is stored and on display at Keel Farms tasting room
- One free fill of your mug per day for the founder for his/her life
- Refill your mug any time at happy hour prices after the first mug
- Custom 32oz. growler to be maintained by the founder
- One fill of the 32oz. growler per week for the founder for his/her life
- Early access to seasonal releases
- Access to the Mug Club e-newsletter, providing information about member only events, beer releases and more
- $1 off can or bottle purchases anytime at our tasting room
- 10% off keg purchases and growler fills
- 10% off merchandise (t-shirts, hats, etc.)
- Quarterly Founders Club party/meetings with swag, raffles, giveaways and more!
- Founder’s Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual, ever.
- Mugs are the property of the Mug Club member; however, the mug must remain at the brewery throughout the duration of a mug club membership. Only upon voluntary termination of a mug club membership, the former mug club member will be given his/her mug to take home. Growler must be maintained by the founder.
- Member mug or jug must be used to receive mug club benefits. The cost for replacing a mug or jug is $20.
- Keel Farms reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe tasting room and brewery policies.
- Due to the size of our Clubs, we will be keeping in touch with our members via email. It is important we have a current email address at all times. A phone number will only be used as a secondary means of communication, if necessary. If your contact information changes, it is your responsibility to notify us.
Click here to open/download the application (PDF Format).
Print the application, fill out, and fax to 813.752.2233. We will contact you to complete the processing of your membership.
Fill out the online form below to start the application process and reserve your spot.
Keel Farms Founders Club Application
Please fill in the information below to start the membership application process. You will be contacted to complete your membership paperwork and payment.